Taste of London: Wednesday 7th July 2021 – Sunday 18th July 2021, Regent’s Park, London, UK
The world’s greatest restaurant festival, Taste of London, returns to Regent’s Park from Wednesday 7th July 2021 – Sunday 18th July 2021 for two sets of five days of summer food and fun.
Taste incredible signature dishes from London’s hottest restaurants, see top chefs create their mouth-watering summer dishes in live demonstrations, get hands on with interactive masterclasses, indulge in champagne, wine and whiskey tastings and sample unique ingredients and products amongst the producers market.
Taste of London Hospitality Session Times
- Wednesday 7th July: 5.30pm – 9.30pm
- Thursday 8th July: 12.00pm – 4.00pm & 5.30pm – 9.30pm
- Friday 9th July: 12.00pm – 4.00pm & 5.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday 10th July: 12:00pm – 4:00pm & 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Sunday 11th July: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 14th July: 5.30pm – 9.30pm
- Thursday 15th July: 12.00pm – 4.00pm & 5.30pm – 9.30pm
- Friday 16th July: 12.00pm – 4.00pm & 5.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday 17th July: 12:00pm – 4:00pm & 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Sunday 18th July: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Taste of London 2021 offers passionate foodies, London socialites and businesses alike with an incredible festival platform to indulge in some of the most exquisite dishes from top London restaurants. All set against the stunning surrounds of Regents Park, our Hospitality packages make for the perfect setting to entertain your most valuable clients and colleagues for a day like no other.
Our luxurious Hospitality Lounge provides the perfect space to host both large and small groups, and is brought to you by an expert team of hospitality professionals allowing you to focus on your guests whilst we deliver an unforgettable experience.
Garden Party Hospitality Package
- Fast track VIP entry to the event
- Access to the exclusive Hospitality Lounge
- A glass of champagne upon arrival
- Complimentary bar serving fine wines, craft beers and artisan soft drinks
- Complimentary Event Guide
- Dedicated waiting staff in attendance throughout
- Luxury bathroom facilities
- £30 of crowns per head to spend at any of the 40 restaurants at the event
£195 per person
All prices are per person and subject to VAT
Bolt-on Special Experiences
Chef Meet & Greet
Along with our vibrant and professional compere, we can organise for one of our high profile chef names to meet with your guests. Whether you’d like an informal and intimate meet and greet, book signing, or a fun and interactive Q & A session (approx 20 mins) with your guests, we can accommodate.
Cocktail Making, Demonstration & Tasting
Do something fun and interactive and enjoy a 30 minute demonstration alongside one of our favourite industry mixologists who will teach your clients the art of making the perfect cocktail. With luscious tastings at the end of your demonstration, this has been a popular Taste of London Hospitality experience at the event.
Prosecco & Cheese Tasting
Enjoy a 20-30 minute tasting experience and pair a selection of delicious cheese’s with wine or prosecco (subject to your preference).
For specific spirit favourites, we can work with one of our premium spirit brands to create the perfect 20-30 minute tasting. Whether it be whisky, gin, vodka or wine – we can bring our brands directly to you in the comfort of your Hospitality Lounge space at the event.
High Profile Chef Meet & Greet: £500 (any group size)
Tasting/Demonstration: £20 per person (30 guests or less)
Tasting/Demonstration: £15 per person (more than 30 guests)
Please note that all prices are subject to VAT
Click here if you wish to download our brochure.
For more information email TasteofLondon@cornucopia-events.co.uk or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240 513