Our Platinum Corporate membership provides your organisation with world class concierge and event management services throughout the year through your dedicated Corporate Agent. You will enjoy a free corporate event planning service, access to exclusive MICE experiences as well as invitation-only events and experiences ideal for client entertainment/staff reward/networking. Our Platinum Corporate members will also receive news and offers in our regular newsletters from their allocated agent.
✓ World class Corporate Event Manager: A selected person from our amazing team will be at your complete service. Will answer all your questions, fulfill all your desires and dispel every doubt.
✓ Free corporate event planning through dedicated Elite corporate agent.
✓ Reward staff with access to exclusive MICE experiences: discovering the Brazilian beauties or attending a Venetian costume Party in Italy, taking a desert trip in Egypt or a snowmobile safari in Finland. The options are basically unlimited for you and your staff.
✓ Entertain clients with exclusive access to invitation only events & experiences: make your clients feel special and spoil them with exclusive experiences that are so hard to forget.
✓ News and offers in regular newsletters: Receive through our exclusive newsletter the latest news about upcoming events and special offers we reserve only to our platinum members.
As well as the member services outlined in the attached brochure at pages 5 to 14, you will also be entitled to:
1. Tickets to all global invitation only events such as The Oscars, Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, Leonardo DiCaprio’s parties, The Met Gala, The Serpentine Summer Ball, and many more;
2. Tickets to exclusive and sold out events worldwide including Sports, Music, Formula 1, Opera and Ballet;
3. Luxury travel including hotels, villas and experiences worldwide;
4. Exclusive and intimate events at Harrods (i.e. Dolce Gabbana fashion show, Cinema Chic movie previews for kids, Harrods events in China, and many more)
5. Product sourcing of exceptional authentic Hermes vintage bags
6. Exclusive ticketed access to Il Ballo del Doge at Venice Carnival (2nd March) via personal contact / organiser
7. Private meet & greet with Giancarlo Giammetti and Valentino Garavani
8. Private meet & greet with HH Maharaja of Jaipur and stay at the Raj Mahal Resort in Jaipur
9. Private tour and gem sourcing from either the Gem Palace or Amrapali in Jaipur, including meet & greet of respective family owners
10. Priority fast-tracked membership (£10K -£15K per person) arranged at almost every private members club in the world, including, but not limited to:
5 Hertford St, The Arts Club, Ned’s Club, Alberts, Home House, George Club, Groucho Club, Tramp, Soho House (Globally), Maison Estelle, Devonshire Club, (£10K -£15K per person)
Bel-Air Country Club, Remedy Place, Artha, Brentwood Country Club, Hillcrest Country Club, Jonathan Club, Little Beach House Malibu, The Magic Castle, Neuehouse, The Riviera Country Club, Soho House West Hollywood, The Los Angeles Country Club, The Britely, Spring Place- Beverly Hills Soho Warehouse, San Vicente Bungalows, Dog PPL, Soho Warehouse, Spring Place, Holloway House, PS
Casa Cipriani, Zero Bond, The Union Club, The Met Club, Soho House, Dumbo House, Core Club, The Metropolitan Club, The Norwood Club, The Colony Club, The Knickerbocker Club
Taj Chambers, Willingdon Sports Club
11. Access for non-members to attend for an evening for dinner/drinks (£500 per person per night) to George, Harry’s Bar, Marks Club, Soho House (Globally).
12. Private meet & greet with fashion influencer Chiara Ferragni
13. Premium tickets to Caudwell Children’s Butterfly Ball in London
14. Luxury sourcing for designer clothes
15. Luxury sourcing for designer trainers
16. Luxury sourcing for designer watches
17. Luxury sourcing for designer bags
Access to all invitation only events as per the Best Annual events schedule (email your Membership Manager for the latest version).
Monthly Fee: Price On Application
Membership fees are taken annually by recurring direct debit.
Click here if you wish to download our brochure.
‘Making Excellence Happen’