Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)
Flying Time from UK: 3 hours 30 minutes
Time difference to UK: GMT + 2 hours, GMT + 3 hours during the summer time
Big, diverse and largely undiscovered, Ukraine is one of Europe’s last genuine travel frontiers, a nation rich in colorful tradition, warm-hearted people and off-the-map experiences.
Top Reasons to visit Ukraine
- Affordable for travelers: Kyiv was ranked the cheapest holiday destination in Europe in 2018 (according to Daily Mail)
- Safe country: You can walk around with your cameras without any issues. Locals are out enjoying life – playing chess in parks, eating in restaurants and using public spaces for concerts
- Friendliness of locals : The majority of young people in big cities like Kyiv, Lviv or Odessa speak English and are ready to help you in any situation. You can meet really good and friendly service at restaurants with mostly an English speaking staff
- Taditional Ukrainian food: Typical Ukrainian cuisine is hearty and filling.
- Thriving International Food scene: There is a lot of restaurants with international cuisine (Georgian, Halal, Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese etc.) and pop up cafes and food trucks in parks and on street corners.
- Transportation: Kyiv has an awesome metro system (grand stations and deep underground + affordable prices) and great connections from airport to city center.
- Architecture: In Kyiv, you can see two UNESCO-protected sites, St. Sophia Cathedral and Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra. There is an interesting mix of a bit of Soviet but mostly ornate European architecture. Some parts look like they could belong to Paris or Buenos Aires and other parts are distinctly Soviet.
- Beauty of the Ukrainian nature: If you like mountains, you should visit Carpathians in the Western Ukraine. If you prefer sea resorts should visit Odessa. To see truly Ukrainian culture you have to visit Lviv.
- Good flight connections & No-Visa Regime with a lot of countries: Ukraine has a lot of direct flights to the majority of the European countries, Middle East and USA. There are modern international airports in Kyiv, Lviv, Odessa etc. Another benefit of travelling to Ukraine is that no visa is required for citizens of the EU, UK, UAE, USA and some other countries for a travel visit that is less than 90 days long and of course OPTION of E-Visa and Visa on arrival.
Unique and exclusive experiences in Ukraine
- Shooting experience (1-50 pax)
Try your shooting skills from different types of weapons in Sport-shooting complex
- Flight experience (1-5 pax per one aircraft)
Gogolev aero opens unique possibility to see the city and its neighboring from height of the bird’s flight and endure bright impressions. Fascinating walks by plane, the opportunity to see magnificent landscapes of the capital of Ukraine leave nobody indifferent
- Tour to the Ghost city Chernobyl (1-200 pax)
Unique territory in Ukraine caused by nuclear power plant disaster. You can see an uninhabited city, which remains untouched since 1986. Unique experience of staying overnight in Chernobyl zone
- Hot Air Balloon rides (up to 30 pax)
Experience magical sunrises or sunsets floating through the air and enjoying picturesque view for miles and miles away. Isn’t a dream to see the earth from above, from a hot-air balloon, to enjoy the pure beauty of nature, floating on clouds?! Welcome to a life-time trip!
- Caving (up to 50 pax)
Get your unforgettable emotions discovering the world of Ukrainian caves. By the way, did you know that the longest gypsum cave in the world is in Ukraine (Optymistychna Cave)?
- Excursion to Mezhygirya, Ex-President’s Residence (2-500 pax)
Experience with unforgettable and conflict feelings. “Mezhygorye” (in Ukrainian Mezhigіr’ya) – the former residence of Viktor Yanukovych in the village Petrivtsi, Kyiv region, a position he held from 2010 to 2014. 140-hectare complex “Mezhyhiria” surrounded by five-meter fence around the perimeter
- Traditional Ukrainian master classes in Ukrainian folk park Mamaiyeva Sloboda (5-600 pax)
It is Ukrainian folk style park, which has 98 facilities spread all over the area of more than 9 hectares, located 7 km from the city center and close to the historical source of the river Lybyd. You can see there the living history, as all the objects has their original view and functional purpose
- Ancient Kyiv in “The Kievan Rus Park” (1-1000 pax)
Ancient Kyiv in “The Kievan Rus Park” is a unique reconstruction of one of the most famous and at the same time the most mysterious medieval city of the Eastern Europe – Ancient Kyiv of the V-XIII centuries, the capital of the greatest country – Kievan Rus. Guests can participate in medieval tournaments and master classes
2 Day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £350 per person
This includes: 2 nights in Fairmont Grand Kyiv Hotel 5* (single occupancy), from February till August 2019, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 1 full day sightseeing, including 2 breakfasts.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £140 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in 5 stars hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from February till August 2019, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate plus dinner.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email [email protected] or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513