3 DAY SKIING EXPERIENCE IN ST MORITZ
5* Kempinski Grand Hotel in St Moritz, Switzerland
Currency: Swiss Franc (CHF)
Flying Time from UK: 1 hour 30 minutes
Time difference to UK: GMT + 1 Hour
St. Moritz is one of the best-known and most prestigious ski resorts in the world, especially since having hosted the Olympic Winter Games in 1928 and in 1948. Today the name ‘St. Moritz’ stands for a ‘chic, vibrant and elegant’ town, second home to the rich and famous, enjoying a special atmosphere and a dry, tingling champagne climate! St. Moritz lies on a sunny terrace in the heart of the Engadin Valley in Graubunden and is influenced by three cultures: those of the German-speaking majority of its residents, the Romanish-speaking population of the Engadine and the nearby Italians.
– £699 per person, 3 days Ski Pass for St Moritz (per person in twin room, based on 15 pax)
– £675 per person, 3 days Ski Pass for St Moritz (per person in twin room, based on 20 pax)
– £99 per person, 3 days Ski Pass for St Moritz (single supplement per night)
- Meet & greet at Zurich Airport
- Round trip airport transfers
- 3 nights accommodation at the 5* Kempinski Grand Hotel in St Moritz, including buffet breakfast and the local resort tax
- 3 days Ski Pass for St Moritz
- Free access to the Hotel’s Spa at the official opening hours and 24 hours free access to the Fitness Centre
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513