Currency: Panamanian Balboa (PAB)
Flying Time from UK: 15 hours 30 minutes
Time difference to UK: GMT – 6 Hours
Panama is world-famous for its 48 mile canal that connects the Pacific Ocean with the Atlantic Ocean. Each year, over a million people visit the canal and are able to witness this engineering marvel at work. Panama is very proud to have this magnificent creation operating 365 days a year, enabling the world’s cargo to be shipped efficiently and safely to new destinations.
for a minimum of 30 paying pax: £1,635
Arrival at Tocumen Airport
Transfer to the 5* hotel, cocktail, buffet
Departure for Tribe Immersion experience at Chagre National Park
45 minute boat journey with villagers from tribe
Visit of the village; an exploration of the area, the plants and medicine dispensed by a Shaman
Dances, temporary tattoos, discovery of the basketwork and various crafts
Swimming in the Rio
Dinner folklor restaurant, Casco Antigo
Transfer to Gamboa to view fauna, flora, monkey’s island
Navigation on the Canal
Lunch in Gamboa Rainforest with cocktail dejeunatoir, snacks and ceviche local food
Afternoon at the Panama Canal
Visit the Miraflores Locks
Dinner, Casco Antigo on Roof Top bar. View Panama city by night.
Breakfast and departure to the Pacific Coast.
2 hour transfer by bus
Welcoming at the 5* beach hotel with cocktail/snacks/buffet on-site.
Team building afternoon with different opportunities:
- Surf First experience for groups of 15 people. Activity takes 1h30m.
- Cayucos Paddling experience with a coach whose team competes for Panama. This canoe is made from a tree trunk and needs strong team coordination and carefully timed paddling. Groups of 16 people. Activity takes from 1h30m to 2h.
- Horse-riding in the hinterland in the mountains, groups of 12 peoples. Activity takes 1h30m. Immersion with Panamanians.
- Golf practice
Also available: Jet skis, Paddle, Quad Bikes
Dinner in a private sea-side outdoor restaurant resort or in a Panamanian restaurant, spend the evening with a singer.
Departure to Hacienda Abuelo Rum , 2 hour transfer by bus
- Visit Hacienda Abuelo Rum, tasting session, lunch and return to the hotel at the end of the day.
- Visit of El Valle in volcano crater, thermal mud and/or mini trek, Lunch on-site and/or at the beach huts, grilled fish, deckchairs and swimming.
- Cooking circuit, shopping at the Penonome or El Valle market and introduction to Panamanian cuisine (as maximum 15 people) cooking Panamanian meals (Sancocho/Tamales), local bbq with grilled meat.
Dinner at the hotel on the beach, BBQ. Live photo call.
Every guest is given a Souvenir bag with a Tagua key ring, a pack of coffee (Boquete of Highlands of Chiriquí), chocolate from Bocas del Toro region) and a small bottle of Ron Abuelo Rum.
Departure for Panama City
Transfer to airport
– £1,635 per person (per person in single room)
- Accommodation is in 5* hotels, single room, breakfast included
- All transfers, operated by minibus or bus depending on the size of the groups
- All tours
- All facilities have meeting rooms
- English speaking Guide throughout
- All taxes
The schedule is subject to availability, depending on the events dates and how many people are involved.
For more information email [email protected] or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513