Currency: Euro (EUR)
Flying Time from UK: 2 hours
Time difference to UK: + 1 hour
Top Ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in Munich
- Bavarian Olympic Games (winter and summer) – Our Bavarian guides welcome everyone to their designated camp to start the Olympics. Guests are divided into teams to perform different activities. 25-250 Pax
- Backstage visit of the Opera – A guided tour of the Munich Opera demonstrates 350 years of opera and ballet in Munich; information behind the scenes, the architecture of the building and the characters who have shaped it. A tour of the National Theatre includes a visit to the Royal Hall and the adjacent Ionic Halls; as well as the auditorium and the prompter’s box. 10-25 pax
- Introductory course to Folk dancing and yodeling. – Learn musical tips and techniques in the high art of yodeling, or try your hand at folk dance lessons. This is an interesting alternative as intermediate attraction during coffee breaks of conferences; or as part of a Bavarian evening. 20-800 pax
- BMW Driving Experience – You will train under instructions of the experienced instructors in small groups on the modern training ground where the BMW Team simulates realistic driving conditions. 80- 100 pax. 300 pax groups will be split into 3 groups of 100.
- Exclusive dining at the Royal Residence – The Kaisersaal and the Vierschimmelsaal are generally for use by the government of Bavaria, but can be booked for private functions, only in very special cases. 50 to 300 pax
- Oldtimer rally along the Bavarian Lakes During this activity experience either one or two days, alone or with a partner to drive an oldtimer along the Bavarian Lakes, through selected scenic routes. Up to 80 pax
- Private opera concert in a cathedral / church – While visiting the church be surprised by a beautiful singing voice. The parish church of Saint Peter, whose tower is commonly known as Alter Peter (Old Peter) is emblematic of Munich and is the oldest recorded parish church in Munich. Groups of up to 800 pax
- Porcelain design workshop at ancient porcelain factory – Here visitors can paint porcelain experience porcelain manufacturing and can learn about the entire process of crafting pieces during a private tour. Groups of up to 40 pax
- Exclusive fashion show tour through quaint little boutiques – Discover the most prestigious shops in Munich; including former ‘Purveyors to the Royal Bavarian Court’. Enjoy a glass Prosecco and refreshments, walk around and take in the newest fashion collections. 10-40 pax (Possibly to have different groups at the same time)
- Beer and sausage sampling; visiting the oldest brewery in Germany – Learn about the processes of of these refreshing beers – Franziskaner, Löwenbräu and Spaten. Take a trip of the laboratories and conclude by the elevator to the upper floor of the 40 metre high silo tower to enjoy views of Munich and the nearby Alps and enjoy beer tasting and snacks. Max 90 pax (3 groups x 30 pax)
Top Reasons to visit Munich
- Munich is multifaceted: Distinguished meeting locations; from lake houses, hotels and meeting rooms, to large convention centres.
- Munich is music, tradition, spirit & culture: Be part of a unique way of celebrating and join the world’s biggest folk festival – Oktoberfest.
- Munich tastes good: Enjoy Munich’s beautiful beer gardens and mingle with locals. The culinary offers range from international award-winning cuisine, to a snack at Viktualienmarkt, or down-to-earth Bavarian inns.
- Munich is active: Munich is famous for its successful soccer team Bayern München. Visit the Allianz Arena and host your special event in one of the loges. The city is also known for its bicycles paths and water ski routes at Lake Olympiapark.
- Munich is nearby: Just outside of Munich be part of the Royal German history and visit Castle Neuschwanstein exclusively. Take a cruise on the Lakes Herrenchiemsee and Königssee, or ride along the Romantic Road.
- Munich is trendy: As a large European metropolis, Munich is known for its nightlife – classical pubs, stylish wine or cocktail bars, trendy restaurants & funky clubs.
- Munich is art: Munich has the right balance of historical buildings, combined with new & modern styles.
2 day incentive trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: £390 per person
This includes: 2 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing with lunch included and 2 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: £200 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on a BB basis, arrival & departure transfers, Full-Day Daily Delegate Rate, plus Rental of 1 main meeting room.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are subject to availability and based on minimum of 20 pax.
For more information email [email protected] or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513