Currency: Moroccan dirham
Flying Time from UK: 3 hours 45 minutes
Time difference to UK: GMT + 0
Ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in Morocco
- Be welcomed at your hotel by Berber Folkore groups, Camels and traditional horse riders.
- Gala dinner in a privately set up Bedouin camp in Marrakech Palm Grove. Up to 1500 pax
- Participate in a treasure hunt in the Medina of Marrakech to save Princess Sherazade and discover her stolen treasure. Up to 200 in smaller groups
- Paint a village school and distribute school stationery to the children. Up to 40 pax per school
- Attend and participate in a private Moroccan Fashion show. Groups of 20 up to 4 groups
- Learn how to make Moroccan bread and cookies with local families. 10 guests per family, maximum 50 guests in total
- Team building fun and sports activities beside the Lake of Lalla Takerkoust with BBQ meal. 200 pax
- Attend and participate in a donkey-polo game played by berber village kids in the middle of the Atlas Mountains. Max 100
- Private belly dancing lessons followed by a costumed show presented by the earlier participants during one of the dinners. Groups of 20 up to 5 groups
- Private visit of Medersa Ben Youssef with a Historian specialised in the history of Marrakech: from 50 – 100
Top Reasons to visit Morocco
- No Visa needed for UK citizens and most European visitors.
- More than 300 days of sunshine per year
- World renowned cuisine and wines
- High quality handicrafts
- Both traditional and modern cultures living side-by-side
- Friendly and welcoming people
2 Day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £370 per person
This includes: 2 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing including lunches and 2 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £150 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate, plus rental of a main meeting room.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email [email protected] or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513