Currency: Jordanian Dinar (JOD)
Flying Time from UK: 5 hours
Time difference to UK: GMT + 3
Unique Ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in Jordan
- Gala Dinner at Little Petra – Gala dinner at little Petra in front of an ancient Nabataean Temple. Up to 200 pax
- Lawrence of Arabia Train Experience – The authentic and original Lawrence of Arabia train ride (train can be rented privately). Up to 120 pax
- Dinner at a theatre – Dinner at the Oval Plaza or the Theatre of the old Roman city of Jerash. Up to 400 pax
- Sunset Wadi Rum – In the middle of the desert, come face-to-face with a pianist at his Grand piano, playing tunes from the Lawrence of Arabia film. This breathtaking surprise takes place at sunset, after your 4×4 Wadi Rum Desert tour, accompanied by a champagne sun downer – exclusively for the group. Up to 100 pax
- Royal Stable Visit – Take a private visit to the Royal Stables to see some of the world’s champion pure Arabian horses owned by the Royal Family. Up to 100 pax
- Drinks Reception in the Dead Sea – Enjoy floating on the waters of the Dead Sea and being served fruit punch or champagne. Up to 100 pax
- Lunch at a Crusaders Castle – Experience lunch at an ancient Crusader’s Castle in the South of Jordan. Up to 100 pax
- Gala Dinner at King Hussein Club – Gala dinners at the private King Hussein Club. Inside up to 90 pax/Outside 300 pax
- Lunch overlooking Mujjib Valley – Surprise catered lunch on the way to Petra under a large Bedouin tent at the Eagles point, overlooking the Mujib Valley. Up to 100 pax
Top Reasons to visit Jordan
- Jordan is a Natural Museum, Rich with History Culture & Various Landscapes.
- The ability to operate Events in Historical locations which create an unforgettable experience
- Petra – one of the seven Wonders of the World.
- Wadi Rum – get as close to Mars as possible on earth and walk in the footsteps of Hollywood actors with films such as the Martian, Indiana Jones and Lawrence of Arabia.
- Jerash – Step back in time to the Roman Empire.
- Dead Sea – the oldest Natural Spa in the world, 400 metres below sea level, rich with oxygen, home to 5 star resorts & spas and pampered experience.
- Jordanians effortlessly enter your heart with their warm smiles, welcoming ways and remain there long after you have returned home. While the sights and sounds of Jordan are truly spectacular, the people are surely one of the Kingdom’s greatest treasures.
4 day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £700 per person
This includes: 3 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing with lunch included and 3 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £200 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate, plus rental of a main meeting room.
Please note that these are sample rates which are all subject to change upon request.
For more information email [email protected] or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513