10 things no ordinary Visitor to Italy can do
- Private tour and dinner in the museums of the Vatican. An exceptional and memorable experience. Up to 200 guests for the private dinner. For the private tour only, you may have more guests (no limit)
- Exclusive dinner at Horti Sallustiani, the former home of Julius Caesar; excavated under the streets of Rome. Up to 90 guests.
- ‘Flightseeing’ over Tuscany with wine tasting and lunch at a private wine estate. Enjoy lunch at a private estate not open to the public and enjoy unique entertainment which includes Bocce tournaments, wine stomping competitions and tastings, etc. Up to 20 guests with ‘flightseeing’. Without helicopters, we can offer parties at wineries for more guests, numbers dependent upon winery selected
- “An evening with David!” Private visit, cocktail and dinner at the Galleria dell’Accademia. Up to 200 guests.
- La Fenice Theatre in Venice: Private tour, plus private performance and a spectacular dinner on the stage. Up to 300 guests.
- Venetian costume party in a candle-lit Palazzo in the heart of Venice. Up to 200 guests.
- Dinner among the ruins of Ancient Pompeii near to the Amalfi Coast. Up to 1000 guests (depends on areas used/permissions/tenting).
- A private Opera performance at the ancient amphitheatre of Taormina overlooking the seaside.Up to 200 guests.
- Vintage Car / Ferrari rally through Tuscany. Up to 40 guests (using all Ferraris or all vintage cars).
- Yachting on the Amalfi Coast. Up to 40 guests using various yachts
Top Reasons to visit Italy
- Italy is one of the most historically rich countries on the planet, with an extensive collection of the world’s finest art.
- Flights to Italy are convenient and affordable
- There are an extraordinary amount of activities to please any group throughout the country – from leisure activities like skiing and water sports, to historical touring, wine experiences and cooking lessons – Italy has it all!
- The gourmet & wine experiences are exceptional and vary from North to South
The “unknown” Italy (i.e. the regions of Basilicata and Umbria) is as rich and exciting as the well-known Italy (i.e. Rome, Florence, Venice)
- Italy offers exciting theme parties and theme events, along with interesting and enticing teambuilding activities
- The Italian people are warm & inviting and are excited to share with visitors all that their adored country has to offer
- Each destination within Italy provides unique and memorable venues for unforgettable daytime and evening events.
2 Day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £340.00 per person This includes: 2 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing with lunch included and 2 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £220.00 per person per day This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate, plus rental of a main meeting room.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513