Top ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in Israel
- Armenian painted ceramic door sign with the guest’s name on the hotel room door upon check Any group size.
- Israel Museum private visit including the Shrine of Book, the Dead Sea Scroll and champagne reception (weather permitting) outside the Model “Le Haim” (meaning ‘cheers’) 10 – 150 pax.
- Masada National Park is closed off for group; private cable car is used for sunset reception and Israeli champagne toast from the Golan Heights at the top of the mountain. Possible arrival by helicopter (30 min flight from Tel Aviv) 30-150 pax.
- Private helicopter tour over the State of Israel, from Mount Hermon in the North, down to the Red Sea in the South. (Maximum group size for helicopter tour – 50 people)
- Private windsurfing school training – 20 pax per session but can be done with alternative activities up to 200 pax
- Private visit to top boutique wineries – 35 pax per winery, with the possibility of utilising several wineries – up to 60 pax
- Private culinary tour with famous chef and cooking workshop at top restaurants 15-25 pax per group; with the possibility for up to 3 groups.
- Exclusive mud festival at a private Dead Sea Beach. Any group size.
- Exclusive private dining inside The Cave Of Tzidkiyahu (150 pax or enjoy the desert with a Roman Style dinner 50 – 100 pax
- Dining at famous Israeli chef’s private houses. Any group size
- Exclusive Tel Aviv fashion tour (boutiques tour & meet with Israeli designers) 25 pax can be combined with other tours
- Tel Aviv art & gallery tour, plus personal meeting with Israeli famous artists. 25 pax. This can also be combined with other tours.
Top Reasons to visit Israel
- English is one of the three official languages spoken in the country
- More than 300 days of sunshine per year
- Once in a lifetime Opera in Masada open air in June each year.
- 5000 years of History come alive
- Dead Sea – Unique natural Spa in the world and the lowest point on earth
- Tel Aviv – Number 3 on Lonely Planet’s top 10 cities
- Jerusalem the City of three religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam
- Only 420 km long but different vistas; from green mountains to desert and beach resorts
- A large variety of hotels in different categories – at high quality standards
- Warm hospitality and friendly people
- A variety of different cuisines from around the world
- No Visas are required for most countries
4 day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £630 per person
This includes: 3 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing with 2 lunches and 3 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £190 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate, plus rental of a main meeting room.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email [email protected] or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513