Currency: Euro (EUR)
Flying Time from UK: 2 hours
Time difference to UK: GMT + 1 hour
Hotel & Meeting Space: Vienna Hotel & Meeting Space
Austria’s capital city is Vienna, one of the safest and cleanest cities in Europe. Vienna is home to a quarter of the country. They have the world’s largest emerald (2860 carat) displayed in the Imperial Treasury of the Hofburg. It is also home to the famous Josef Madersperger who invented the sewing machine. With a country quite small, it has loads to explore with dramatic and rapid scenery changes, making it a country like no other.
Top Reasons to visit Austria
- Music & Culture: Vienna is the world capital of music and culture
- Wonderful country: Austria is a country with an impressive imperial heritage
- Diverse areas: Austria maintains a balance between urban and green areas in a way that no other metropolis does
- Safe & Clean: Vienna enjoys a reputation of being one of the safest & cleanest cities in the Europe
- Great for events: Austria has a top city of Vienna for worldwide conventions & corporate events
- Accessible: Vienna – a city located in the heart of Europe, accessible by plane or train from all over the world
Unique and exclusive experiences in Austria
- Exclusive Gourmet Tour (Tours can be organised into several groups but only 20 pax per group)
“Gourmet Tour off the beaten track” through the historical inner city, including various tasting opportunities – “Exclusive Gourmet Tour visiting venues that a tourist would not have known about
- Workshops (150 pax max)
“Pastry workshops” or cookery competitions
- Chocolate Museum (150 pax max)
Tour through the Chocolate museum, with chocolate tasting and visit to the museum shop
- Walking tours (Tours can be organised into several groups but only 20 pax per group)
Special themed walking tours, such as “In the footsteps of the Third Man”, “Vienna’s Underground”, “Music & amp; Dance”, “Architecture” etc.
- Waltz Dancing (80 pax max)
Waltz lessons at the famous Elmayer” Dance School
- Art Museums (50 pax max)
Art workshops at a number of museums
- Segway Safari (200 pax max)
Segway, old timer rally, interactive photo safari
- Classic Tram & Carriage Rides (1 tram = 72 seats. 4 trams [288 seats] available max)
Old-timer tram and horse drawn carriage rides to gala dinner venues in a historical palace or museum. In the evenings horse drawn carriages can be organised from the hotels for an evening transfer to the gala dinner venues (Museum, Palaces)
- Horse Riding (150 pax max)
Private reception in the rooms of the Spanish Riding School in combination with a visit to watch the Lipizzaner Horses
- Amusement Park Tour (150 pax max)
Adventure tours through Vienna’s Prater amusement park, with a backstage glimpse of some great attractions
- 2 day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £490 per person
This includes: 2 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing including lunches and 2 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £230 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate plus dinner.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513