GQ Men of the Year Party: Wednesday 1st September 2021, London, UK
On September 1, 2021, GQ looks forward to yet again hosting live awards, celebrating the 24th GQ Men of the Year Awards at London’s TATE Modern. Of the 50+ tables at the event, only three are being made available to our members, with the others being hosted by winners, presenters, and VIP guests. The evening will begin with a champagne reception, before going into the Turbine Hall for dinner by Clare Smyth at Core. The awards presentation, hosted by Idris Elba, will feature live music performances, with all 20 award winners presented by celebrity guests. There is no other events like this in London for bringing together so many celebrities. Following the awards; a party and cocktail reception will commence on The Bridge and go through until 2 am.
● Entry to the GQ Men of the Year Awards x 12
● Champagne & canape reception
● A table of 12 at the award dinner, with a menu by Clare Smyth of Core with wine
● Full awards presentation including three musical performances.
● Post-awards party, including DJ, cocktails, beer, wine, and soft drinks
● Goodie bag upon departure from the event
Tables of 12 are £59,999 + VAT (£4999 plus VAT per person)
For more information email GQ@cornucopia-events.co.uk or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240 513