Brock Collection Experience: Friday 11th September 2020, The Pierre,
a Taj Hotel, New York
Brock Collection is a women’s luxury ready-to-wear label founded by Laura Vassar and Kristopher Brock in 2014. The Los Angeles-based house was established out of a shared aesthetic intellect between the two designers—one that draws equally from a sun-kissed, natural élan and a sophisticated, down-to-earth composite of beauty.
Marking its eighth runway show, Brock Collection is pleased to invite you to experience first hand their Spring 2021 collection, set to present at the Pierre on the Upper East Side of Manhattan on Friday, September 11th, 2020 during New York Fashion Week.
Join Brock Collection for a guided behind-the-scenes walk through – you’ll have access to the designers, along with seeing the full show production – from hair and makeup on the models through to the styling finishing touches. You’ll be seated in the front row followed by a lunch set at the iconic Bergdorf Goodman and a stay at the show venue.
The package includes:
- 2 Night Stay at The Pierre, a Taj Hotel, New York
- Personal Hair and Make-Up Pre Show
- Two Front Row Tickets to the Show
- Backstage Tour
- Meet and Greet with Creative Designers Laura Vassar and Kristopher Brock
- A Lunch set at Bergdorf Goodman
- A full Collection Walkthrough at the Showroom the day after the Show
- One Brock Collection Item worth $6000
Package price: £10,000 per person
All prices are subject to VAT
For more information email BrockCollection@cornucopia-events.co.uk or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240 513