Art Basel: Thursday 13th June – Sunday 16th June 2024, Basel, Switzerland
The most famous and prestigious art fair in the world, the original Art Basel of Basel, gathers galleries from all over the international art-world in a 4-day show at Messe Basel Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Here, modern and contemporary art galleries display artworks by over 4,000 artists, including paintings, sculptures, installations, photography, film, video, and digital art. Art Basel is not just an art fair, it is The art fair, the cornerstone of a region-wide art week, since the 1970s.
Art Basel First Choice Pass Includes:
- VIP cocktail party access
- exhibit preview night for VIP’s and Celeb’s
- VIP lounge access
- VIP line access
- special party access for VIP holders
- Unlimited VIP hours with early access and access to the Collectors Lounge
- Tuesday – champagne breakfast 9.30am
- Wednesday – cocktail reception in honour of artists
- Art Breakfast with private view of Picasso – El Greco and Brive Marden
- SanLorenzo Champagne Reception with Arcanglo Sassolino
- Baloise Art Forum
- Vitra Campus Party
VIP Pass holders will enter through a VIP entrance with no lines into a VIP lounge with food and drinks served all day. Includes various events. Client will receive a booklet of events with the VIP card. The VIP Cocktail and exhibit party is held the day before the show opens to the public.
£3,000 per person (strictly only sold in pairs; a single person supplement of 50% applies).
All prices are per person and subject to VAT.
For more information email [email protected] or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240 513