Ray Mears and Bear Grylls eat your heart out! Can your team win the race of survival of the fittest in this extreme outdoor bush tucker style team building event?
This outdoor, active and educational team building event is filled with challenges, survival games and team working activities. At the start of the event, teams are briefed, let loose with just a map, compass, 2 way radios and their challenge packs and tasked with finding their way to base camp. Along the way they will face checkpoint challenges based around the five basic survival skills (fire, shelter, food/water, signaling and first aid) and be up against time penalties for late arrivals.
Once at base camp our experts will instruct the teams on a host of survival techniques including purifying water, starting fires, making shelters, foraging for food and how best to work as a team in order to survive in the wilderness.
The location and content of this event is incredibly flexible and can be tailored to your location, group and business objectives.
Your Survivor Outdoor Team Building Event Includes
- All pre-event and onsite management
- Survivor challenge packs
- A packed lunch and soft drinks
- Loan of waterproof clothing
- Professional instructors
- All equipment required for each activity
- Prizes for the winning team
- Costs. £220 per person + VAT
- Pre/post-event transport
- Branded clothing for guests/staff
- Overnight camping or shepherd hut accommodation.
- Professional photographer/videographer
- Any additional catering
Suggested Itinerary for the Survivor Team Building Challenge
- 09.00 | Group meet for tea & coffee and has an event briefing
- 09.15 | Building teams which get maps, compasses, 2 way radios and challenge packs
- 09.30 | Start of hunt for base camp, completing checkpoint challenges along the way
- 12.30 | Teams make their way to base camp for lunch
- 14.00 | The afternoon session on survival techniques begin
- 16.30 | Teams receive a debrief on their performance and the day’s activities
- 17.00 | The winning team is awarded prizes
- 17.30 | Teams depart at leisure