Are you interested in a placement with Cornucopia Events? Perhaps your degree course requires you to take a one-year professional placement or you simply want to gain a valuable insight into the world of Event and Concierge / Lifestyle Management.
Cornucopia Events is an award winning and revolutionary full service Event Management Company with a fantastic reputation for producing outstanding events and with a huge portfolio of repeat business clients that include household brands such as 20th Century Fox, BBC, Cartier, Coca-Cola, Credit Suisse, Fashion TV, Mercedes, Morgan Stanley, MTV, Sony and X Factor.
We offer four unpaid placements each academic year; two placements are available in our Event Management Team and two in our IT Department.
What you need to know
- Placements are available for Event Management and IT
- Placements typically last for 12 months and run from September to August
- You will be working for 37 hours per week
- You should be creative and innovative
- Applications are currently open for 2017/18 and 2018/19 academic years
- All placements are unpaid
- There may be a possibility of becoming a permanent employee at the end of the placement or your degree
- Download our application form here
- To check a box on the form, double click on box and select ‘checked’ under Default value
- Complete the application form electronically and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include an up-to-date copy of your CV and a brief covering message in your email
- Please quote either ‘IT Placement’ or ‘Event Management Placement’ in the subject line of your email
What happens after you submit your application?
- Each application is read and evaluated carefully by our management team.
- Due to the number of applications received, we will only contact you if we would like to progress your application.
- Typically applicants will have a telephone interview in the first instance with preferred applicants going on to have a face-to-face interview.
- Successful applicants will receive details of their placement offer in writing by email or letter.
We look forward to receiving your application form and wish you good luck.