New York Women Fashion Week – Autumn/Winter: Thursday 8th February 2018 – Friday 16th February 2018
Since 1943, the New York Fashion Week has become one of the “Big Four” international catwalk influencers next to Paris, London and Milan. Held twice a year, the NYFM lasts generally 7 to 9 days and shows international fashion collections to the buyers, the press and the general public.
After an exclusive behind-the-scenes venue tour, experience the glamour of the New York Fashion Show and witness the world’s top models walk down the catwalk wearing the latest creations of the world’s best designers.
Standing Room Access
Diesel Black Gold – £3,999 per ticket
Seated Runway Shows
• Four tickets to the Mara Hoffman Runway show complete with backstage access meet/greet and a seat in the 2nd or 3rd row – £3,550 per ticket
• Four-six tickets to the Lie SangBong Runway show complete with backstage access meet/greet, a seat in the 2nd or 3rd row and a VIP private shopping experience with Mr. Lie – £2,840 per ticket
• Four tickets to Misha Nonoo’s NYFW experience complete with a VIP private shopping experience + meet/greet, there will also be a runway show or party. – £800-£1,500 per ticket
• Two – Four tickets to the Pyer Moss Runway show complete with backstage access – £1200-£1750 per ticket depending on where he shows
• Two tickets to the CHROMAT Runway show at Milk Studios – £1,200-1,750 per ticket
• Four tickets to the Giulietta Runway Show complete with backstage access – £2,400 per ticket
• Four tickets to the Timo Weiland Runway Show – £2,300 per ticket
• Four tickets to the Veronica Beard presentation and a VIP private shopping experience – £600 per ticket
• Four tickets to the HANELY presentation – £1,200 per ticket
• Four tickets to the A Moi presentation – £800 per ticket
• Four tickets to the Gigi Burris presentation – £300 per ticket
• Six – eight tickets to the Boy Meets Girl after party (last year this party went viral because Kendal Jenner attended) – £1,500 per ticket
Private Shopping Experiences
• 10 ‘tickets’ to a private shopping experience at Missoni with their lead stylist (price TBD and can be broken up into separate groups)
• 5 ‘tickets’ to a private shopping experience at TopShop with their Creative Director (price TBD)
All prices are per person and are subject to VAT
Click here if you wish to download our brochure.
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240 513