Natalia Vodianova’s Fabulous Fund Fair – Tuesday 20th February 2018
By now everyone has heard of London Fashion Week’s hottest party, the one Taylor Swift attends. Supermodel Natalia Vodianova is joining forces with Karlie Kloss for her latest Naked Heart Foundation fundraiser, taking place during London Fashion Week.
On Tuesday 20th February 2018 the duo will host the chicest “Fund Fair” London has ever seen, complete with a supermodel kissing booth, haute couture face paint and a fashion fortune teller. Guests will have the unique opportunity to try their luck spinning the Wheel of Fortune to win money-can’t-buy prizes, and celebrities will be lending their time and influence, all in aid of the Naked Heart Foundation.
“This funfair will have all the elements that excited and thrilled us when we were children, like ice cream, junk food and attractions, but it will also involve all the brands and personalities that we love as adults, making it an absolutely fabulous fund fair” – Natalia Vodianova
Last year’s Fund Fair featured many stars such as Taylor Swift, Ellie Goulding, Eva Herzigova, Cara Delevingne and Lewis Hamilton. As the event occurs during London Fashion Week, expect to see a similiar calibre of guests this year.
Attractions last year included:
- Euphoria Calvin Klein Orchid Saloon
- Supermodel Erin O’Connor hosting Dior’s treasure island
- Designer Stella McCartney’s Arcade Games
- Louis Vuitton’s Pop-a-Balloon Challenge with Arizona Muse
- Crazy Golf by Audemars Piguet
- Dom Pérignon champagne hoopla
- Suzy Menkes as our Celebrity Donkey Derby pundit supported by Condé Nast International Luxury Conference
- The House of Guerlain with Pixie Lott and Daisy Lowe
- Traditional Russian blinis by Ulyana Sergeenko
- Stephen Jones and his Hat Tricks
- The Givenchy Tattoo Parlour with Mariacarla Boscono
- Simone Massoni and Machas Live Fashion Illustrations supported by Fendi
- EDEM Lucky Charm
- The Rolls-Royce Dawn Drophead Photoshoot Booth with Ellen Von Unwerth
- Race on the life-size Bumper Cars
- Hook-a-Duck by Repossi
- The Pierre Hermé Paris great macaroons wall and its golden tickets
- Messika’s Maze
- Wheel of Fortune with Natalia Vodianova and Karlie Kloss
Tickets and Packages
Standard Ticket – £1,499 per person
Covers the charity donation and standard booking fee.
Wheel Of Fortune Tickets
The Wheel of Fortune is the central attraction and the exclusive VVIP area hosted personally by Natalia Vodianova and Karlie Kloss. Located on the mezzanine level of the Roundhouse overlooking the entire venue, it will only be accessible by select A-list celebrities and VVIP guests willing to make a donation to spin the wheel. Guests are invited to chose 4 prizes out of the list of about 20 and are guaranteed to win one of them. One spin of the wheel for a table of 6. The area will be reserved for our major donors only and will be the most desirable place to be during the event.
Wheel of fortune prizes include:
- Dining for 10 friends at Dior Palace together with photoshoot
- Unique Helen Yarmak fur coat
- 4 tickets for the David Copperfield show with meet and greet and private tour with him
- Private evening dining with Academy Award-winning actor and United Nations Messenger of Peace, Charlize Theron and her celebrity friends at her Hollywood home.
- AND MANY MORE!
Individual Ticket – £10,000 per person
Covers access to a fantastic bar and wonderful food throughout the night, but doesn’t include a spin of the wheel. Also covers charity donation and standard booking fee.
Hosting table of 6 – £60,000 per table
Covers access to a fantastic bar and wonderful food throughout the night, and includes one spin of the wheel. Price is for a table of six people. Also covers charity donation and standard booking fee.
All prices subject to VAT
Click here if you wish to download our brochure.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513.