Milan Fashion Week: Wednesday 21st September – Tuesday 27th September 2016
Milan Fashion Week has been established as the showcase of the fashion industry.
Hosting over 40,000 attendees and 150 brands, the event highlights womenswear each February and September and menswear in January and June. Conveniently located in the center of the city, the event has found its home around Piazza Duomo. Presenting over 100 designer shows each year, Milan Fashion Week welcomes over 2,300 journalists from Italy and abroad, representing more than 50 countries. Each womenswear edition alone produces a media value of €3.5 million.
Milan is the international hub of glamour, high fashion and is the essence of the fashionable lifestyle of the Italian concept of “La Dolce Vita”. The event offers a platform through which to create unique brand experiences based on exclusive access to the heart and passion of one of the world’s premier fashion events with world-renowned designers and models.
Please express your interest from the designers listed below. Price for each designer show is £1,200 per person per invitation.
- Acquilano Rimondi
- Antonio Marras
- Au Jour Le Jour
- Byblos Milano
- Diesel Black Gold
- Ermanno Scervino
- Fausto Puglisi
- Francesco Scognamiglio
- Giorgio Armani
- I’m Isola Marras
- Luisa Beccaria
- Marco De Vincenzo
- Philippe Plein
- San Andres Milano
- Simonetta Ravizza
Designer/Show Hospitality Packages
1. Half Day Personal Shopper – 1 Invitation to a fashion show – One Way Transfer – £1,500
2. Half Day Personal Shopper – 2 Invitations for 2 guests to 1 fashion show – One Way Transfer – £2,500
3. Full Day Personal Shopper – 1 Invitation to 1 fashion show – One Way Transfer – £1,650
4. Full Day Personal Shopper – 4 Invitations for 2 guests to 2 different fashion shows – One Way Transfers – £5,000
For all transfers – you will be met at your hotel and driven to the fashion show by one of our drivers.
- Philippe Plein fashion show + after show party – £1,999
- Philippe Plein – after show party ONLY – £1,299
- Versace – (seated pass) – £2,299
- Marni – (seated pass) – £1,499
- Diesel Black Gold – £1,299
- Missoni – (seated pass) – £1,250
- Aquilano Rimondi (seated pass) –£999
- Etro – (seated pass) – £999
- Byblos Milano – £999
- Cividini (seated pass) – £750
- Grinko (seated pass) – £750
- N°21 (seated pass) – £750
- San Andres Milano (seated pass) – £750
- Genny – £750
All prices are per person and subject to VAT
Please provide us your full name, address, contact number, date of birth and what you do for a living as we normally only sell to members.
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513