Wednesday 21st February 2018 – Tuesday 27th February 2018
Hosting over 40,000 attendees and 150 brands, this event highlights womenswear each February and September and menswear in January and June. Conveniently located in the centre of the city, the event has found its home around Piazza Duomo. Presenting over 100 designers shows each year, Milan Fashion Week welcomes over 2,300 journalists from Italy and abroad, representing more than 50 countries. Each womenswear edition alone produces a media value of €3.5 million.
Milan is the international hub of glamour, high fashion and is the essence of the fashionable lifestyle of the Italian concept of “La Dolce Vita”. The event offers a platform through which to create unique brand experiences based on exclusive access to the heart and passion of one of the world’s premier fashion events with world-renowned designers and models.
Please express your interest from the designers listed below. Price for each designer show is £1,500
- Acquilano Rimondi
- Alberta Ferretti
- Antonio Marras
- Au Jour Le Jour
- Byblos Milano
- Cristiano Burani
- Diesel Black Gold
- Elisabetta Franchi
- Ermanno Scervino
- Fausto Puglisi
- Francesco Scognamiglio
- Giorgio Armani
- I’m Isola Marras
- Luisa Beccaria
- Marco De Vincenzo
- Philippe Plein
- Philosophy by Lorenzo Serafini
- Roberto Cavalli
- San Andres Milano
- Simonetta Ravizza
1. Half Day Personal Shopper – 1 Invitation to a fashion show – One Way Transfer – £1,500
2. Half Day Personal Shopper – 2 Invitations for 2 guests to 1 fashion show – One Way Transfer – £2,500
3. Full Day Personal Shopper – 1 Invitation to 1 fashion show – One Way Transfer – £1,650
4. Full Day Personal Shopper – 4 Invitations for 2 guests to 2 different fashion shows – One Way Transfers – £5,000
For all transfers – you will be met at your hotel and driven to the fashion show by one of our drivers.
All prices are per person and subject to VAT
Click here if you wish to download our brochure.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513