Ten ideas you cannot do as a tourist in Istanbul
- Meet and Greet with Turkish Artists
Meet Ismail Acac – a very famous Turkish painter! Spend time at his studio, participate in his workshop, experience his art and indulge in the Turkish culture. Up to 30 pax.
- Dining Underground
Enjoy a very special and exclusive themed dinner in the Underground cistern! Up to 250 pax.
- Discover the 007 in you!
James Bond Teambuilding activities or entire James Bond themed trips that make you experience the city in a very special and thrilling way. Become a secret field agent and try to accomplish your mission! Up to 250 pax.
- Private Fashion Shows
Private fashion shows for the fashion devotees amongst us can be organized in multiple locations – also in the studio of the famous Turkish fashion label Vakko. Up to 75 pax.
- Power Boat Rally
fun and thrilling experience! 2 pax on one boat. Up to 40 pax.
- Special Art Walk Tours
Discover your very own creative talent in Istanbul’s art scene! Up to 50 pax
- Murder on the Orient Express – Teambuilding
Teambuilding activity or theme for an entire trip. Action and excitement guaranteed! Depends on the location. Up to 100 pax.
- Visit the Hagia Sophia exclusively at night
The Hagia Sophia is one of Istanbul’s most famous landmarks visited by thousands of tourists every day. None of them ever have the opportunity to visit it exclusively – but YOU can! Up to 250 pax.
- Sky Dinner
Dine in style above Istanbul’s rooftops! Dinner in the sky is a unique and extraordinary concept that is nothing for toe dippers! Enjoy some delicious food while taking in the most breathtaking view of the city! Up to 22 pax.
- Turkish Cooking Challenge
Cooking with locals, or local gourmet chefs. Depends on the location. Up to 75 pax.
Top Reasons to visit Turkey
- Historic Meeting Point for East and West
- Istanbul is the only city on the globe that can claim to be situated on two continents.
- Voted European Capital of Culture in 2010.
- Accessible from most European cities
- Istanbul offers a great variety of high quality business facilities
- Opportunity to visit more than just Istanbul in one trip due to its proximity to other attractive destinations.
- High service quality standards & Good value for money
- The world’s top 5 and 4 star hotels can be found in our city
2 day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: £360.00 per person
This includes: 2 nights in a 5 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing with lunch included and 2 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: £160.00 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate, plus rental of a main meeting room.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513