DESTINATION NEW YORK
Currency: US Dollars (USD)
Flying Time from UK: 6 hours
Time difference to UK: GMT – 5 hours
Ten things no ordinary Visitor to Manhattan can do
- Breakfast at Barney’s Department Store
Enjoy a lovely Continental breakfast at Fred’s, the restaurant on the store’s penthouse level. Enjoy views up and down Madison Avenue and if there is interest, a complimentary store tour can be added. The tours can be geared to special interests. Iron chef contests are also available at Fred’s. 10 – 100 pax
- A Trip to the Hamptons
The Hamptons, the summer playground of the rich and famous, is two hours east of New York. The day can include a visit to Jackson Pollock’s home and studio; a walk in fabric designer Jack Lerner Larson’s garden; bike ride through the residential sections or a stroll on the beach & lunch on the dunes. No min or max
- Graffiti Painting
Create a memory of New York with graffiti artists to create a canvas with your logo. Young graffiti artists direct the painting, with cans and brushes to produce a work of art worthy of your corporation’s headquarters.
- Tai Chi in Central Park
No better way to break the ice for a group than starting the trip with a work-out overlooking Central Park. No min or max
- Lunch or dinner in the garden of a private ‘Brownstone’
‘Brownstone’ is the term for three or four storey, private homes that line the streets of Manhattan. Brownstone is on the Upper West Side and has a garden perfect for a candlelit dinner, brunch, lunch or pre-dinner cocktails.20-50 pax
- Tour of the Metropolitan, Guggenheim, or another museum with a working artist
See the Museum through the artist’s eyes of his or hers favourite “Top Ten” works. 10 – 20 pax
- Robert De Niro’s personal Screening Room
It’s state of the art and the perfect venue to hold a talk, or conduct a meeting prior to lunch in the actor’s restaurant – the TriBeCa Grill 90 pax
- The classic New York Fire Department fireboat is available on a limited basis for tours and dinner. 20 – 40 pax
- Yellow Water Taxi
From either JFK or EWR, travel about 20 minutes to board a yellow “water taxi” for a two hour tour of the East River and the Hudson. Enjoy the ‘first bite’ of the Big Apple: Classic American sandwiches, beers, regional wines, all the while passing iconic sights of New York. Up to 160 pax.
- Dine like a New Yorker.
Woody Allen made Chinese takeaway famous. Enjoy wine and snacks, then “order a take away of your choice”. Add a couple of street musicians and it’s a complete New York experience. 20 – 60 pax
Top Reasons to visit New York
- NYC is a desire destination. Event planners marvel that attendance goes up when NYC is the destination.
- New York is accessible. Two international airports with flights converging from all possible corners of the world.
- NYC has it all: Spectator sports, theatre, ballet, opera, helicopters, museums, rivers, parks, music of every possible description; jet skis, kayaks, bicycles, your sport is our command.
Three nights including airport transfers, full American breakfast daily and a half day city tour: approx £390.00, including taxes and gratuities, based on 4 star hotel / 40 guests in shared accommodation.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513