Currency: Kenyan Shilling (KES)
Flying Time from UK: 8 hours
Time difference to UK: GMT + 3 hours
Ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in Kenya
- Cricket with the Maasai Warriors: Fancy cricket? How about a couple of runs for your team? 50 pax
- Maasi Experience: Full day spent with the Maasai, engaging in their daily activities, such as cattle herding. 10 – 25 pax
- Photo / Video Competition: At the end of the game drive, clients will submit their best photos to go into a draw to determine the winner. 6 – 250 pax
- Wildlife Trivia Evening based on the sightings of the day around the campfire; where clients will engage with a conservationist expert 6 – 30 pax
- Maasai Mini Olympics: includes spear throwing, jumping, fire lighting & even milking cows. 6 – 250
- Local culinary experience: Spend the afternoon with our chefs, cooking African delicacies; this can be done as a team, or as individuals. 6 – 50 pax
- Themed Gala Dinners: With clients adorned in African traditional regalia, a prize will be given to the best and most correctly adorned outfit. Later on there will be dancing to African music. 25 – 500 pax
- Welcome by the Maasai Warriors: Enjoy a warrior dance at the airstrip as they welcome you to the Maasai Mara. 6 – 100 pax
- Hot Air Ballooning over the Maasai Mara or Serengeti, with private champagne breakfast 12 – 48 pax
- Private Bush Dinner under the stars with a Maasai Mock attack, dance, trivia and African tales around the camp fire in Serengeti and Maasai Mara; not forgetting the friendly visitors such as bush babies & dik diks. Up to 150 pax
Top Reasons to visit East Africa
- Home to the 7th world wonder; The Wildebeest Migration – from the Serengeti plains in Tanzania, across the mighty mt. Kilimanjaro, through to the breathtaking savannah landscapes of Maasai Mara.
- The exotic white sandy beaches and warm waters of the East Africa Coastline running through from Mombasa in Kenya to Zanzibar in Tanzania.
- Wonder where they shoot the BBC ‘Big Cat’ TV series?! Don’t just wonder; come see it for yourself!
- Nairobi, the only capital city in the world with a Game reserve full of wild lions, cheetahs, buffalos and other species of animals.
- Only destination in the world that offers exhilarating once-in-a-lifetime Hot Air Balloon safaris overlooking the wildlife beneath, behind the backdrop of an amazing sunrise.
4 Day incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax. from £1600 per person This includes: Meet and greet at the airport, airport transfers, 1 night accommodation in Nairobi on Bed and Breakfast and Full Board basis in Maasai Mara game reserve for 3 nights from July to October (single occupancy), 2 game drives per day, return flights Nairobi / Mara / Nairobi.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £150 per person per day This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate plus rental of a main meeting room.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513