10 Ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in Ireland
- Dine in Dublin’s HIGHEST bar, the Gravity Bar at the Guinness Storehouse; with 320 degree views across the city. 40 – 50 pax
- Spend the day on a farm partaking in activities and meet the Baileys Cows – the milk source of the World Famous Baileys Cream Liquor. Up to 400 pax.
- Drinks reception in the residence of the Lord Mayor of Dublin up to 50 pax
- Take part in a cookery class in a private 700 year old Castle, including tour of the castle, a visit to the seafood market, lunch and wine. 12 – 16 pax
- Visit Newgrange – the world’s oldest megalithic burial tomb ( it’s even older than the pyramids!) – in your exclusive group. Up to 36 pax.
- Private visit and champagne reception at one of Ireland’s most famous fashion houses. 10 – 20 pax
- Meet the master brewer at the Guinness Storehouse. up to 15 pax.
- Enjoy an exclusive dining experience in a private Georgian Home in Dublin’s city centre. 50 – 70 pax.
- Exclusive pre – opening hours bespoke shopping experience in Dublin’s premier department store. 10 – 150 pax.
- Exclusive flash mob in busy city street (By the way, you are the dancers!). 20 – 50 PAX.
- Meet U2 Impersonators to welcome you in the arrivals hall at Dublin Airport.
Top Reasons to visit Ireland
- The Value Proposition – especially the 9% VAT rate on food and hotels
- Access to/from all markets
- Safe, secure destination
- US pre-clearance (For your US clients)
- Unique activities.
- Unique venues, multi-award winning convention centre, The CCD
- Fabulous bespoke entertainment concepts
- Mix and mingle with the locals and receive the world renowned Irish Welcome!
- “What you know is what you get”- Jameson, Guinness, U2, River Dance; and then come the surprises!
- Our ability to open closed doors
2 day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £699 per person
This includes: 2 nights in a 5 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, including 2 lunches and 2 dinners for one person.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £399 per person per day
This includes: One Overnight stay in a 5 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October 2019, Daily Delegate Rate plus dinner for one person.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513