10 Ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in Ireland
- Dine in Dublin’s HIGHEST bar, the Gravity Bar at the Guinness Storehouse; with 320 degree views across the city. 40 – 50 pax
- Spend the day on a farm partaking in activities and meet the Baileys Cows – the milk source of the World Famous Baileys Cream Liquor. Up to 400 pax.
- Drinks reception in the residence of the Lord Mayor of Dublin up to 50 pax
- Take part in a cookery class in a private 700 year old Castle, including tour of the castle, a visit to the seafood market, lunch and wine. 12 – 16 pax
- Visit Newgrange – the world’s oldest megalithic burial tomb ( it’s even older than the pyramids!) – in your exclusive group. Up to 36 pax.
- Private visit and champagne reception at one of Ireland’s most famous fashion houses. 10 – 20 pax
- Meet the master brewer at the Guinness Storehouse. up to 15 pax.
- Enjoy an exclusive dining experience in a private Georgian Home in Dublin’s city centre. 50 – 70 pax.
- Exclusive pre – opening hours bespoke shopping experience in Dublin’s premier department store. 10 – 150 pax.
- Exclusive flash mob in busy city street (By the way, you are the dancers!). 20 – 50 PAX.
- Meet U2 Impersonators to welcome you in the arrivals hall at Dublin Airport.
Top Reasons to visit Ireland
- The Value Proposition – especially the 9% VAT rate on food and hotels
- Access to/from all markets
- Safe, secure destination
- US pre-clearance (For your US clients)
- Unique activities.
- Unique venues, multi-award winning convention centre, The CCD
- Fabulous bespoke entertainment concepts
- Mix and mingle with the locals and receive the world renowned Irish Welcome!
- “What you know is what you get”- Jameson, Guinness, U2, River Dance; and then come the surprises!
- Our ability to open closed doors
2 day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £440 per person
This includes: 2 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing including lunches and 2 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £168 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate plus dinner.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513