Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
Flying Time from UK: 9 hours 30 minutes
Time difference to UK: GMT + 5 hours 30 minutes
10 Ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in India
- Participate in Elephant Polo – An ultimate Royal experience – In the land of Maharajas & Princes, the game of Elephant Polo was one of the ultimate Royal experiences. Guests arrive to a Royal Military Band. 15 – 400 pax
- Champagne breakfast with the splendid Taj Mahal as the backdrop – Champagne breakfast at Taj Khema, an elevated garden with amazing views of the Taj Mahal. 25 to 200 pax
- Flaming torch dinner in the middle of the sand dunes – Transport via a convoy of decorated canopied camel carts, accompanied by torch- bearers & musicians to the venue. The royal camp is illuminated with flaming torches and lanterns and you will be entertained by traditional folk artists and desert musicians. 25 to 200 pax
- Ride like Royalty in Vintage Cars – Aristocratic families have kept their vintage cars in their garages, some cars date back to the very early years of the turn of the century. Embark on a royal ride to explore the Pink City of Jaipur. From 30 pax
- Indulge in a cooking experience with a Royal Family inside their palace – Enjoy a cooking demonstration followed by a traditional meal. You will interact with the family and get an insight into the Indian aristocratic lifestyle. 6 to 30 pax Sunset cocktail cruise on the stately barge – Transfer to the jetty to board the royal barge of the house of Mewar. Enjoy cocktails on board as you enjoy a short cruise around Lake Pichola. 5 to 30 pax
- Experience the thrill of rowing a Snake Boat in Kerala – There will be two teams of rowers; one boat will comprise of the local oarsmen and the other boat, a mix of the local oarsmen, as well as group members who have a strong heart for adventure. From 75 pax
- Turban and Sari tying – the traditional Indian attires – Members of the group could be invited to try their hand at tying a turban or wearing a sari and dress ready for a party. From 100 pax
- Private prayer ceremony at Sunrise with the Lamas at a Monastery – As the sun rises, the monks in ceremonial attire come together for the morning prayers. An experience from anything even remotely familiar. 8 to 25 pax
- Enjoy a traditional horse polo match in Ladakh – Watch the players and their horses competing in open ground and enjoy high tea after the match, as your group get to know the polo players. 25 to 400 pax
Top Reasons to visit India
- India is the oldest living civilization on Earth.
- India is a one-stop destination with mountains, rivers, jungles, beaches, deserts, exotic forts and palaces, exquisite monuments – undoubtedly one of the most diverse nations in the world.
- India is an origin of exotic culinary delights and classy fashion.
- India possesses unlimited opportunity for wellness (the ancient remedy of wellness for the mind, body and soul).
- Bollywood dancing with Bollywood Stars.
5 nights Golden Triangle Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: £600 per person – twin sharing
This includes: 5 nights in a 5 star hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis, from 1st May to 30th September 2013, arrival & departure transfers, 2 half day & 1 full day sightseeing tours with entrance to monuments, 5 lunches, 4 dinners & 1 Gala dinner in a Heritage property in Jaipur.
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513