DESTINATION UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Currency: Emirati Dirham (AED)
Flying Time from UK: 6 hours and 50 minutes
Time difference to UK: GMT + 4 hours
Top Ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in Dubai
- Exclusive private desert experience: Silver service plated dinner in the desert with banquet settings and modern décor. Overnight with individual 4×4 tent in the desert. 2 – 450 pax
- Exclusive event on a private island: All you can think of can be brought to this very exclusive venue, in order to make your event/function as private and original as you want. 1 – 450 pax
- Cultural city tour with a historian/lecturer or discovering/teambuilding in the city with iPads – Highly charged activities to engage participants in interaction with people and information technology. 10 – 150 pax
- Themed tours with local expert speaker, i.e. architecture, engineering, sustainability – Tailor made tours with a specialist on the destination and the subject pertaining to a specific interest group. 10 – 100 pax
- Dinner in a local house with an Emirati / Omani Family – A great experience to have a deliciously traditional dinner in a local house in Muscat with a local family. Experience a unique insight into how the locals live. 10 – 100 pax
- Visits to places not open to the public, i.e. camel milk chocolate factory, Masdar City – Special guided visits to businesses and institutions which are not open to visits by the public; and can only be arranged through Cornucopia Events’ special connections. 10 – 60 pax
- Gastronomic experience with dine-around in several restaurants & venues in one night – Enjoy a walking tour with a culinary expert sampling different types of cuisine while visiting different restaurants; or a themed tour focused on only one particular type of cuisine. 1 – 500 pax
- Exclusive driving experience at Dubai Autodrome: Highly adrenaline-charged experience, with high-performance sporting cars, such as Lamborghini and Ferrari etc. 1 – 50 pax
- Wine tasting & dinner in the Chef’s kitchen of a five star hotel: Exclusive and tailor made experience for small groups; this will give gastronomy a different meaning. 1 – 15 pax
- Private dinner at Yas Marina Circuit Villa Terrace, overlooking the F1 Circuit: Both Formula 1 enthusiasts and non-enthusiasts alike will enjoy this unique venue, full of light and color, overlooking the race track and the marina. This can only be booked through a DMC. 10 – 30 pax
Top Reasons to visit Dubai
- Popular destination – Dubai is admired for its upscale hotels, modern infrastructure and high-end shopping districts; as well as being a lively, cosmopolitan city, with a dynamic atmosphere and
exciting nightlife; featuring many upscale nightclubs and bars. Many visitors come to the city for business and Dubai hosts many exhibitions and business events throughout the year.
- Shopping – Is one of the many reasons to visit, especially as most items are duty free. There are many shops, boutiques & malls located around the city offering a large variety of goods.
- Climate – A great reason to visit Dubai. It stays moderate and warm and ideal for escaping the cold!
- Architecture – Dubai features a collection of masterpieces of modern construction. The new buildings are among the most beautiful in the world, i.e. the Burj Al Arab Hotel and the Burj Khalifa; the tallest in the world.
- Sports – Dubai hosts major sports tournaments, including Dubai Tennis Open and the Desert Golf Classic. There are a several racetracks in the city and golf courses. Other popular sports are diving, sailing, water skiing, 4×4 racing and even some exotic sports like camel racing and falconry.
- Beaches – Dubai has many world-class beaches and resorts and there are many stretches of beautiful beaches in the region, such as the Jumeirah Beach.
4 Day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £560 per person
This includes: 3 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing with 2 lunches included and 3 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: £150 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, daily Delegate Rate, plus rental of a main meeting room.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513