DESTINATION CZECH REPUBLIC
Currency: Euro (EUR)
Flying Time from UK: 2 hours 15 minutes
Time difference to UK: GMT + 1 hour
Hotels & Meeting Space: Czech Republic Hotels
Over the past few years, Czech Republic has risen to become a popular tourist destination. The country has loads of history to explore and have iconic landmarks such as Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and Old Town Square. The country ranks as one of the best countries that produce fine wine and also hold grape harvest festivals.
Top Reasons to visit Czech Republic
- Hotel value for money: In terms of the Hotel Value for Money Index, Prague is placed 4th
- Safe country: The Czech Republic was ranked as the 11th most peaceful and safe country in the world
- Golden Prague: Golden Prague is the name was given to the city during the reign of Czech King and Holy Roman Emperor; Charles IV, when the towers of Prague Castle were covered in gold
- The city of a hundred spires: When you look at Prague from the Prague Castle or from the Petřín Hill, you can enjoy the view of more than a hundred towers of Prague’s churches, palaces and historical houses.
Unique and exclusive experiences in Czech Republic
- Movie Makers (20 – 200 pax)
Get divided into small movie crews and pick your professions – director, screenwriter, actor and actress, cameraman, lighting technical, clapboard girl, musician etc. Then aim is to shoot at least 120 seconds of commercial footage on company products
- Private Visit Of Estate Theatre (10 – 40 pax)
In addition to the historical National Theatre building, all of the three artistic units also perform in the Theatre of the Estates, which is part of the National Theatre. The name of W. A. Mozart is forever linked with the building and it was here that he personally conducted the premiere of Don Giovanni in 1787. You will visit backstage, the stage of the theatre and we can also arrange a short concert for you
- Tubing – Collectors (5 – 16 pax)
One of four tours leading dozens of metres under the surface of Prague’s historic centre. You will see underground tunnels in which engineering networks provide the day-to-day functions of a modern city and passages leading directly into the basements of buildings
- Underground City Tour (10 – 25 pax)
See the Czech Capital from a different perspective. On this unique guided tour you’ll have the chance to see what’s underneath the city of Prague. You will visit a hidden system of rooms and catacombs
- Private Visit Of Presidential Salons At Prague Castle (10 – 20 pax)
The halls, as well as with both large and small salons, are used for guest receptions for the official guests of the President of the Czech Republic. Some rooms served as state rooms and dwelling quarters of the sovereigns in the 16th century
- Private Organ Concert In The Illuminated St. Vitus Cathedral At Night (100 – 700 pax)
St. Vitus Cathedral is the largest and the most important temple in Prague. We can arrange private concerts in this impressive building
- Private Concert Of Water Glass Harp In St. Roch (20 – 50 pax)
The church in the area of the Strahov Monastery was built to the order of Emperor Rudolf the Second as a thanksgiving gesture for the eradication of the 1599 plague. It is now used as a commercial gallery where it is possible to arrange a private concert of the water glass harp
2 Day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: £230 per person
This includes: 2 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing with lunch included and 2 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: £120 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate, plus rental of a main meeting room.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513