Currency: Euro (EUR)
Flying Time from UK: 2 hours
Time difference to UK: + 1 hour
Top Ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in Berlin
- City Rally with a variety of vehicles, i.e. with the “Trabi” (Trabant – a former East German car), by bicycle or Segway / Max. 450 persons for Trabis / Max 50 persons for bicycle and Segway
- Perfume making and Manufacturing – Max. 15 persons
- Graffiti and Splash Art workshop – Max 100 persons
- Tank Driving from 10 – 50 pax
- Exclusive hire of the 6th or 7th floor for a dinner at the KaDeWe Berlin (famous department store) from 150 persons.
- Gourmet Liner – the unusual restaurant in a luxury bus – Max. 36 persons 7. Crime tour through Berlin from 10 persons
- Stunt workshop at Babelsberg film park from 10 – 50 persons
- Exclusive Fashion Tour through little boutiques in Berlin – Max. 20 persons 10. Expedition with GPS and boat through the Grunewald (Berlin City Forest) from 10 persons.
Top Reasons to visit Germany
- Germany is in the heart of Europe and has excellent road, rail and air links to national and international cities.
- Germany has a rich, historical and cultural landscape with plenty of famous sights like the Cologne Cathedral, Cinderella-castle Neuschwanstein and the Berlin Wall etc.
- Germany has many world famous and unique festivals and events such as, Cologne Carnival, Christmas Markets etc.
- Berlin! Vibrant City – an unusually diverse spectrum of trendy or historical venues and locations and one of the most state-of-the-art hotel landscapes in Europe; with a total capacity of 123.945 beds.
- Hamburg! The so-called “Gate to the World” featuring Europe’s second largest harbour, offers many unique attractions, such as the Fish Market, the famous strip “Reeperbahn”, musical shows and 11 Michelin awarded restaurants etc.
- Frankfurt! The home of apple wine is accessible easily from all over the world. It is the ideal starting point for trips to the surroundings and time- honoured cities, such as Heidelberg or Mainz and the romantic Rheingau, with its castles and vineyards.
- Germany offers extremely good value for money!
2 Day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £480 per person
This includes: 2 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half day sightseeing with lunch included and 2 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £210 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate, plus rental of a main meeting room.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513