Currency: US Dollars (USD)
Flying Time from UK: 9 hours 30 minutes
Time difference to UK: GMT – 5 hours
Top Ideas you cannot do as a Tourist in Atlanta
Minimum of 15 people required for the below programmes
- Masters Golf Tournament with exclusive VIP Hospitality
- Lights, Camera, Action…Many Hollywood studios come to Atlanta to film, making it the new movie-making Mecca. Groups can create their own film and enjoy an evening ceremony, with an award presented for the best video.
- Dinner with Scarlett O’Hara and exclusive use of historic Antebellum plantations.
- Record a Song – Many hits originate in Atlanta’s studios. You can write and produce a song with guidance from a professional.
- Southern Cooking Challenge – Learn how to cook traditional dishes while competing with other teams.
- Country Celebration – Southern barbeque on a farm; live country music, dancing, live country band, cloggers (traditional dance), skeet shooting, kayaking, horseback riding, tractor riding etc.
- Private cruises and Sailing Regattas – the ultimate in luxury.
- Explore the Southern Countryside in classic convertible cars.
- Private, behind-the-scenes visit to CNN Headquarters.
- African American Cultural Experience – Visit the MLK center, birth home and church.
- Black Arts Festival – Behind-the-scenes, VIP experience of the largest display of visual and performing arts of African American Diaspora.
Top Reasons to visit Atlanta
- Central location – all roads lead through here. Atlanta is the largest airport in the world.
- 5* experiences for 4* prices and Southern Hospitality.
- Seacoast with unspoiled beached & historic cities, like Savannah & Charleston.
- Fusion of historic and contemporary: Antebelum Mansions adorned with lush gardens and incredible modern architecture.
- Mild Climate and Sandy Beaches.
- Swimming, Sailing, Golf.
- Trendy Restaurants, Busy Nightlife
- Discount Shopping – Trendy Boutiques and Outlet Malls
4 Day Incentive Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £1,160 per person
This includes: 3 nights in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, 2 half days of sight-seeing with lunch included and 3 dinners.
Conference Trip based on a minimum of 20 pax: from £599 per person per day
This includes: Overnight stay in a 4 star hotel on BB basis (single occupancy), from April to October, arrival & departure transfers with meet & greet, Daily Delegate Rate plus dinner.
Please note that these are sample rates, which are all subject to availability and can change with season and demand.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513