London Women’s Fashion Week Spring/Summer: Friday 15th September 2017 – Tuesday 19th September 2017, London, UK
London Fashion Week is the hottest ticket this season and the perfect way to entertain your guests in a glamorous environment normally only experienced by the privileged few and is one of the most highly anticipated events in the fashion world diary. It’s the first stop on the European leg of the international fashion circuit following New York and prior to Milan and Paris.
The by-invitation only event attracts international press, buyers and key opinion formers from over 60 countries twice a year during February and September. The LFW is organised by Cornucopia Events™ in conjunction with the British Fashion Council and includes 70 catwalk shows and presentations and over 190 brands in the designer showrooms. This September, the Fashion Week is moving to a brand new home at Brewer Street Car Park in the heart of Soho.
London Fashion Week is a fantastic chance for British fashion to showcase next season’s collections, which look to be as exciting as ever. We invite you to experience this world-renowned fashion event with our official London Fashion Week hospitality programme.
With our VIP hospitality packages, we offer an exclusive opportunity for your invited guests to be part of the select few to witness the phenomenon of this internationally acclaimed event. The tickets are strictly limited so make sure that you don’t miss out on your opportunity to attend this exclusive fashion event. Get your chance to get an exclusive preview of what’s going to be hot in the 2017 Spring/Summer season.
VIP Hospitality Packages
London Fashion Week is a highlight of the international fashion calendar, showcasing over 250 designer collections to a global audience of buyers, influential media, photographers, consumers and VIPs. Taking place over 5 days, London Fashion Week has become a city-wide celebration of fashion.
The Guest Club packages offer the exclusive opportunity for your guests to be part of the select few who experience the phenomenon of this internationally acclaimed fashion event at The Store Studios, 180 Strand, WC2.
All packages include:
- Exclusive seats at an official London Fashion Week catwalk show by a standout British Designer
- The opportunity to preview the September 2017 collections from over 100 designers at the London Fashion Week Designer Showrooms
- A champagne breakfast, two-course lunch, afternoon tea or two-course dinner at Corbin and King’s impeccably cool restaurant, The Delaunay
- A talk from a senior member of the British fashion press
Dates: 15th, 16th, 17th & 18th September 2017
Venue: 55 Aldwych, London WC2B 4BB
Cost: From £695 per person + VAT
Duration: Up to 3.5/4 hour sessions
There are absolutely amazing designers that only exhibit their collection once – there is no other way to access the catwalks!
Costs: from £499 to £3,500 per person depending on the show
Ticket Options for Giles Deacon
- Front row: £500 per person + VAT
- Front row and a behind the scenes, Meet & Greet tour with Giles Deacon: £8,500 per person + VAT (Date TBC)
Giles Deacon is a British Fashion Designer, best known for his playful designs and his collaboration with High Street retailer New Look. He launched his first collection for GILES at the 2004 London Fashion Week and was named “Best New Designer” at the British Fashion Awards. Deacon’s designs have been met with critical acclaim and have sparked a renewed interest in London fashion. Having become one of the fashion industry’s most fêted figures, Deacon was named British Fashion Designer of the Year in 2006 and was awarded the French ANDAM Fashion Award’s Grand Prix in 2009.
Tickets for the following Designers:
Tickets for the following designer shows are priced at £595 + VAT
Tickets for the following designer shows are priced at £695 + VAT
Friday 15th September
Breakfast –(Zoe Jordan)
Brunch – (Bora Aksu)
Saturday 16th September
Breakfast – (DAKS)
Brunch – (Clements Ribeiro)
Lunch – (John Rocha)
Afternoon Tea – (Todd Lynn) and 5 (Marios Schwab)
Dinner – (Issa London)
Sunday 17th September
Monday 18th September
Breakfast – (TBA)
Lunch – (TBA)
Dinner – (TBA)
Tuesday 19th September
Afternoon Tea – 15 (Haizen Wang)
Dinner – 5 (KTZ)
Ticket Options for Jonathan Saunders:
Front row + meet and greet: £2,500 + VAT
Second Row + meet and greet: £2,000 + VAT
Third row + meet and greet: £1750 + VAT
The front row experience at the London Fashion Weekend
1. Get ready for fashion’s most exciting and exclusive pop-up: Book a LUXE ticket to guarantee your VIP place at London Fashion Weekend, and celebrate the weekend in luxury star style. You will gain access to the exclusive LUXE lounge, with prosecco at the ready on your arrival, a LUXE tote bag stuffed with exclusive goodies, and best of all, a guaranteed front row seat to a catwalk show presenting the need-to-know trends of the season – a privilege usually reserved for top international fashion editors only. Plus, you’ll have access to a private shopping station where we can collect your bags and have them waiting securely for you in the LUXE lounge until you are ready to leave.
Costs: £499 per ticket + VAT
2. The ultimate luxe experience: Your exclusive ticket to a private and intimate evening hosted by Issa. LUXE Evening is the ultimate LUXE experience. This exclusive ticket gives you front row access to the Issa AW15 catwalk show and a private Q&A session with Camilla Al Fayed, chairwoman of Issa and Jamie O’Hare, creative director of Issa. The welcome reception will also be co-hosted by Caroline Rush, chief executive of the British Fashion Council.
Luxe evening tickets includes:
- Welcome prosecco and canapé reception hosted by Caroline Rush, chief executive British Fashion Council and Camilla Al Fayed, chairwoman Issa
- Private access to the LUXE Lounge, from 7pm-9pm
- Camilla Al Fayed in conversation with Jamie O’Hare
- Front row seat at the 8pm Issa AW15 collection catwalk show
- Post-catwalk reception with the creative director and the opportunity to shop the collection
- Entry into London Fashion Weekend 4pm – 9pm (Thursday 24 September)
Costs: £499 per ticket + VAT
All prices are per person and subject to VAT
Click here if you wish to download our brochure.
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on 07863 240 513