Hong Kong New Years Eve Experience: Monday 31st December 2018, Hong Kong, China
It’s the biggest night of the year, so make it one to remember by counting down to the start of 2019 in Hong Kong!
Hong Kong’s New Year’s Eve celebrations are one of the world’s largest. Asia’s world city is a vibrant and perfect blend of past and present. Your escape will take you to experience Hong Kong first-hand and privately with local experts. You will discover its excitingly diverse culture, authentic arts and hottest tables. From your private yacht or a Michelin-starred table with a window view, you will count down to midnight while enjoying iridescent colours of the rainbow enveloping the skyscrapers of the island.
- Private harbour cruise against the backdrop of the spectacular Hong Kong Symphony of Lights show
- Exclusive Meet and Greet with Chinese-American actor Michael Wong plus private helicopter tour piloted by Michael Wong
- Helicopter transfer to Macau and private tour of the old Portuguese colony
- Exclusive fine dining experience
- Exclusive Tai Chi session
- Exclusive and private appointment with a celebrity makeup artist at renowned Kim Robinson Salon
- 4 nights stay minimum recommended
Price is £8,999 for two people plus VAT.
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240 513