Natalia Vodianova’s Halloween Fabulous Fund Fair: Saturday 26th October 2019, New York City, USA
On Saturday 26th October 2019, Natalia Vodianova, The Naked Heart Foundation and amfAR (The Foundation for AIDS Research) will be joining forces again to hold a magnificent Halloween edition of the Fabulous Fund Fair in New York City.
The event will be inspired by Jeff Koons and will be the most innovative fundraiser the city has seen.
Distinctly different from a traditional sit-down dinner, this lively fundraiser is in the style of a classic funfair with stalls, games, and attractions to entertain and challenge guests. The stalls are voluntarily manned by many well-known and popular figures from the worlds of fashion, film, sports and entertainment, and the prizes are kindly donated by an array of luxury brands. This includes Fund Fair continuous supporters Louis Vuitton, Dior, Guerlain, Messika, Stella McCartney, and NET-A-PORTER, joined this year by Chopard, Moncler, American Dream, NIRAV MODI and Sergio Rossi, among others.
Guests at the fair can try their luck at everything from Hook-a-Duck to Hoopla, with all proceeds from the sales of tickets and game tokens going to the Naked Heart Foundation and amfAR, both known for their outstanding charity work. After three successful years, the event is coming to New York for what promises to be a spectacular new edition
Cornucopia Events™ is happy to be able to offer exclusive tickets to this prestigious event this Halloween.
- Zombie Ticket: Includes premium reserved seating with table service – £10,000
- Ghost Ticket: Includes preferred reserved seating with table service – £6,000
- Goblin Ticket: Includes reserved seating with table service – £3,000
- General Ticket: Includes general admission (no reserved seating) – £1,500
- Vampire Package: Includes prime reserved seating for 10 guests with table service – £100,000
- Mummy Package: Includes premium reserved seating for 10 guests with table service – £50,000
- Werewolf Package: Includes preferred reserved seating for 8 guests with table service – £25,000
Preferred seating will be slightly further back but with good views of the stage.
Premium seating will be very well placed in the room (central but not the front rows).
Prime seating will be in the front rows.
All prices are subject to VAT.
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or 07863 240 513