Wednesday 8th November 2017 – Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge, London, UK
With a dazzling red carpet, a top-hatted doorman and a glass of chilled champagne to welcome you, this VIP evening will be one to remember.
The evening is jam-packed with dancing, delicious food and of course the well-known faces all slammed up and ready for selfies.
Last year, guests were entertained throughout the evening by many different types of entertainment such as comedy from a top name comedian, dancing by the stars of Strictly Come Dancing and even hit songs from the original cast of the Jersey Boys! This year, the whole evening from start to finish will be show-stopper topped off with exquisite cuisine, champagne and plenty of dancing.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Champagne reception
- Spectacular opening show
- Entertainment from Stars of Strictly
- Live music from the original cast of the Jersey Boys
- Invite to our exclusive after party which is kicked off with a performance from Brit Award winners All Saints
- Celebrity Master of Ceremonies Martin Bayfield
- Comedy entertainment by a top name comedian
- Three course gourmet dinner with half a bottle of wine per person
- Host of celebrity guests in attendance
- Grand charity auction with proceeds going to 3 children’s charities
- Prize raffle
- After party with DJ
Gold Table of 10– Table of 10 at the evening with all package inclusions
Platinum Hosted Table of 10– Guaranteed table in the front third of the room, VIP drinks reception & a celebrity to join your table of 10.
Diamond VVIP Table of 10– 10 guests plus a high profile celebrity host with guaranteed front row position, VIP drinks reception & complimentary champagne & wine until 11pm. Meet and greet backstage for 4 guests with All Saints. Company logo on sponsor screens.
Individual Places on Gold Tables
PRICE: £599 PP
After-party ticket ONLY– Entry at 11.00pm – 1.30am for the All Saints performance and DJ. Includes 3 drinks vouchers.
PRICE: £299 PP
All prices are subject to VAT
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513