Dubai Weekender: Sunday 22nd October 2017 – Saturday 28th October 2017, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Dubai Weekender is a group travel networking, social and clubbing experience in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We fly guests from the UK, Europe, the US and Africa into Dubai for an extended party weekender trip.
After the major success of previous Dubai Weekender trips, we are back with the 9th edition of this ultimate weekender trip to one of the World’s most awe inspiring destinations – Dubai. From Sunday 22nd October 2017 – Saturday 28th October 2017 you will be partying the nights away. We welcome guests on board this trip for sun, sea, sand, shopping, a desert safari tour and four sensational pre-scheduled parties at Dubai’s unbeatable super clubs, bars, beaches, rooftops and lounges. (Enquire directly for more details plus additional options).
For each night of the Dubai Weekender trip we will invite guests to a pre-planned party. Venues and parties vary for each trip but include popular locations like People by Crystal at Raffles Hotel, XL Beach Club, Barasti Beach Club, The Yacht Club, Vanity Club and more – full party schedule will be available to guests closer to the trip.
Guests on this years trip will reside at Gulf Oasis Hotel Apartments, located between Tecom and Mall of the Emirates. Our packages allow guests to book a single apartment for one person (single package), studio apartments for two sharing or apartments for multiple groups of 3, 4 or 6 (sharing package). Dubai Weekender reserve apartments for guests in advance of this trip.
Each night of the Dubai Weekender trip we will invite guests to a pre-planned party. Venues and parties vary for each trip but include popular locations like People by Crystal at Raffles Hotel, XL Beach Club, Barasti Beach Club, The Yatch Club, Vanity Club and more – full party schedule will be available to guests closer to the trip.
- Only Entry to the parties will be included in the Dubai Weekender Package booked, ID will be required for entry.
- We do not provide drinks or taxi fares for guests.
- A meet-up point and time will be given to all guests wishing to share taxis.
- Guests may choose to meet us at the venue or to not attend if they have other plans.
- Clubs in Dubai are strictly for 21 years and over and ID is required.
- Music Policy is commonly RnB, HipHop, Commercial and House at the majority of clubs.
The next Dubai Weekender Trip is scheduled: 22nd-28th October 2017
Most London flights are scheduled to depart on the evening of 21st October 2017
Most flights arrive in Dubai, UAE early in the morning of 22nd October 2017
We generally have all guests flying via flight carriers Virgin Atlantic and/or Emirates
Flight carriers may vary dependant on when you book and according to availability
Flight schedules may vary dependant on when you book and according to availability
All holiday packages including flights are non-refundable and non-transferrable once paid
All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable once paid
Name changes are not possible on any of our travel packages under any circumstances
Guests are responsible for their Visas, Passports and Documentation being valid for this trip
Ensure your guests have ALL this information BEFORE they book as no refunds will be given
Dubai Weekender package
- Two Flights (Usually with Virgin Atlantic or Emirates based on availability & date booked
- A Superior Studio Apartment for two at the stunning Gulf Oasis Apartment Hotel
- Entry to four (4) pre-scheduled Dubai Weekender parties
£799 per person (based on two people sharing a hotel apartment at stunning Gulf Oasis Apartment Hotel, only purchasable in pairs)
This is a single package that is available for those flying solo.
£999 per person
Desert Safari trip add-on is a full day trip with us setting out in the morning with our tour guides and returning in the evening. It includes
- Travel to the Desert Safari tour location
- Exhilarating Jeep Safari Quad Bike ride across the sand dunes of Dubai
- Live Entertainment at the dessert safari location in the evening
- Camel Ride at the dessert safari location in the evening
- Dinner and Refreshments at the dessert safari location in the evening
- travel back to hotels after the event is complete
£99 per person
Please note: At the location, there are quad bikes available for rent via the trip organisers in a huge desert space just for this activity. These quad bikes would need to be rented separately and paid for on the day, they are not included in the trip fee.
Click here if you wish to download our brochure.
For more information email email@example.com or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240 513