Bloomsbury Big Top, 93 Guilford Street, London, WC1N 1DN
Back for 2016, run away and join us at the Cirque Extraordinaire- a spectacular extravaganza of circus delights!
Marvel at the amazing entertainment performing overheard whilst you feast on a delicious dinner, before enjoying all that Cirque has to offer- a sparkling reception, amazing acts and a party to remember! Enjoy the most fantastical party in town this Christmas, where we invite you to gaze in amazement at the unusual artists of the underworld.
La Soiree- Finally the moment has arrived as guests are led through the illuminated walkway to the Big Top. The dazzling lights of the venue shimmer like stars in a midnight sky as you make your way to your tables decorated with stunning centrepieces.
Above your heads swing dramatic acrobats on silks and hoops and, during your sumptuous dinner, entertainments rotate around the Big Top showcasing their skills. Diner is a delicious three course meal, prepared by our award winning in house caterers, accompanied by a variety of drinks package options. After dinner, guests have a wealth of entertainment at their disposal, from roulette to black jack; or simply jump on the dance floor and enjoy the best music from our top DJ.
Don’t forget to have your picture taken in our themed photo zone, the perfect way to remember the night. So join us this festive season at Cirque Extraordinaire, the hottest party in town inside the only Big Top in the heart of London.
Shared parties for up to 650 guests
- Exclusive company tables
- Prosecco Reception
- Three course seated dinner
- Aerial Artists
- Stilt Walkers
- Fire Act
- Stage Performances
- Casino Tables
- Professional DJ and Disco
- Cirque Theming and Production
- Tea, coffee and mints station
- Complimentary Cloakroom
- Event design, planning and management
Thai style salmon noodle salad served with a sesame crackle
Haloumi noodle salad served with a sesame crackle (v)
Succulent Roast chicken with a chives crushed new potato, winter greens and a cranberry and chestnut crumb*
Spiced feta and puy lentil bake with a sweet potato crumble served with a rocket salad (v)
Warm Chocolate Brownie with seville orange cream (v)
Coffee, tea and mints are served from coffee station
*For nut allergies the chicken main will be served without the crumb
Please note the menu does not contain any alcohol
Dietary requirements notified in advance will be catered for. Kosher meals available for extra charge
Dates & Prices
- Wednesday 07 December 2016 – SOLD OUT
- Friday 09 December 2016 – £105
- Saturday 10 December 2016 – £105*
- Wednesday 14 December 2016 – £95
- Thursday 15 December 2016 – SOLD OUT
- Friday 16 December 2016 – £105
- Saturday 17 December 2016 – £105*
- Monday 19 December 2016 – SOLD OUT
- Tuesday 20 December 2016 – £110*
- Wednesday 21 December 2016 – £110*
*Includes unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks all evening
- Unlimited drinks package – £36 (must be bought for all members)
- 4 x single spirit & mixer token add on – £12 (Unlimited drinks package must be bought)
- Drinks Tokens – £5 (includes VAT)
All prices are per person & subject to VAT
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240513.