Cape Town New Years Eve Experience: Monday 31st December 2018, Cape Town, South Africa
It’s the biggest night of the year, so make it one to remember by counting down to the start of 2019 in Cape Town!
Ready for an epic 7-day adventure? In sun-soaked Cape Town and its surroundings, you will be able to enjoy a diverse journey through a bespoke safari and beach package that will bring you to discover the true spirit of South Africa. Learn South African history at the National Gallery, Robben Island and the District Six Museum. Dive into shark infested waters, stargaze, relax on the beach and taste some exceptional wines. To welcome the New Year properly, we will light up the sky with private, colourful fireworks just for you and your loved ones.
- Shark cage diving and whale watching experience
- 3-night bespoke safari package to see the wildlife
- 3-night stay in Junior Suite at Mount Nelson Hotel
- Sunrise hot air balloon ride over the Kruger National Park
- Exclusive private dining experience
- Exclusive tour of Cape Town landmarks to learn about South African history
- Exclusive wine tasting and tours in the famous Cape Winelands – the best known wine-producing area
- 7 nights stay minimum recommended
Price is £9,999 for two people plus VAT.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mini Vohra and the Cornucopia Events™ team on +44 (0)871 288 3965 or +44 (0)7863 240 513